Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Hungarian translations [PRO]|
|English term or phrase: Camera switch(er)|
|A poen az hogy ezt a ket! (2) szot kell leforditanom, es van hozza 2 oldalnyi leiras.|
The All-in-one Camera Switcher is designed for expanding the Plug & Play Kits (C700, C800) or the PIR Camera Kits (C730, C830). Up to four cameras may be connected to the All-in-one Camera Switcher, which connects directly into your TV/VCR or monitor.
The All-in-one Camera Switcher will deliver the camera audio/video signals to the Auxiliary or AV channel on your TV, and automatically rotates camera images in sequence, holding the picture on view for the selected dwell time before switching to the next camera. The camera images on TV can also be selected manually if required.
When used in conjunction with PIR activated cameras, and a cameras PIR sensor is triggered, the All-in-one Camera Switcher will immediately lock onto the triggered camera. And for European PAL/Scart TV systems, if your TV is turned on when a trigger occurs, the All-in-one Camera Switcher will switch the TV to the pre-set Auxiliary/AV channel automatically, so that the triggered cameras picture is on view for your monitoring.
At the same time of a PIR trigger, the built-in Buzzer & Light will bleep twice and the BUZZER ON LED will flash, alerting you of camera(s) being triggered. The built-in Buzzer & Light will be activated even if the TV is off. The buzzer can be switched to Silent mode if required.
1. Disconnect power to your existing camera(s), if already installed, and remove the Scart/RCA Plug(s) or the Multi-Function Scart/RCA Cable(s) from the Camera Phone Line(s).
2. Connect the Camera Phone Line leads to the All-in-one Camera Switcher camera input sockets. Make a note of the camera order/sequence if required.
3. Take the Scart/RCA cable supplied with the All-in-one Camera Switcher, plug its RJ-11 jack into the All-in-one Camera Switcher Output socket, and the Scart/RCA jack into your television (or usually your VCR first).
4. Check that all connections from the All-in-one Camera Switcher to the Channel Modulator, VCR Controller, and/or external alarm (optional) are made in accordance with the details given in the installation and operating instructions.
5. Connect the All-in-one Camera Switcher power adaptor lead to the DC15V IN port, and plug the power adaptor to the mains power supply. The All-in-one Camera Switcher will bleep twice, enter the start-up mode, and begin to warm up. After approximately 1.5 minute, the system will start operating.
Selected response from:
Local time: 06:51
|Koszonom. Jo lesz.|
3 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
1 hr confidence: 1 hr confidence: 4 hrs confidence: 4 hrs confidence:
|camera switch(er) |
video multiplexer/automatikus videojel váltó
Lényegében egyetértek veled, de hozzátenném a video-t, hogy megmagyarázzam, mit vált. Alternative: automatikus videojel váltó.
Local time: 23:51
Native speaker of: Hungarian
PRO pts in pair: 1667
|Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)|
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations