KudoZ home » English to Italian » Automotive / Cars & Trucks



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:58 Mar 10, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Italian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Automotive / Cars & Trucks
English term or phrase: cap
Capisco che si tratta di un coperchio (o copertura) ma mi chiedo se nelle combinazioni "intake cap" e "outlet cap" di potrebbe parlare di "coperchio di alimentazione" e "coperchio di uscita. Preciso che si tratta di un apparecchio di riscaldamento per un autocamper e questo è il relativo manuale: Ecco la frase:
"Connecting the wiring harness
To connect the wiring harness, remove the intake cap from the heater."
Local time: 23:51

Summary of answers provided
4tappo d'immissione/d'emissioneAntonia Tofalo



37 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
tappo d'immissione/d'emissione


Antonia Tofalo
Local time: 23:51
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
Notes to answerer
Asker: Ti ringrazio del suggerimento, ma è una soluzione che non mi convince anche perché non supportata da alcun riferimento. Grazie lo stesso.

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search