Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
- Local supplier (limited support to one company).
- National, regional supplier.
- Continental supplier (e.g. Europe).
- Global presence.
- Not acceptable dependency/ Monopoly.
- Supplier business to Volvo Group is too small to give attention. Few customers globally.
- Supplier's business to Volvo Group is large enough to give attention but it also takes a larger portion of the suppliers activities/ Independent industry.
- Supplier's business to Volvo Group is large enough to give attention but not that large that the supplier must rely on Volvo Group/ Independent industry.
Grazie mille in anticipo per qualsiasi suggerimento!