KudoZ home » English to Italian » Construction / Civil Engineering

rilled or bumped


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
10:20 Aug 4, 2004
English to Italian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
English term or phrase: rilled or bumped
Suspended ceilings - Requirements and test methods
(= Controsoffitti - Requisiti e metodi di prova)

Terms and definitions
Thin gauge membrane component:
component of which the edges are achieved by forming the basic sheed material and where the thickness permits permanent forming.

Typical edge details of thin gauge ceiling membrane components:
squared edge
bevelled edge
return flanged edge
rebated edge
rilled or bumped edge
tongued and grooved edge
rounded edge
reverted edge
Antonella Vallicelli
Local time: 04:43

Summary of answers provided
4levigato o battuto
Gaetano Silvestri Campagnano



13 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
levigato o battuto

Dovrebbe riferirsi alle operazioni svolte sul bordo di questi componenti, come si desume da altre voci dell'elenco.

Gaetano Silvestri Campagnano
Local time: 04:43
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in category: 152
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search