KudoZ home » English to Italian » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

flush cutters and pliers

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English term or phrase:cutters and pliers
Italian translation:tronchesine e pinze
Entered by: Conchita Conigliaro
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

08:01 Sep 14, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Italian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / jewelry tools
English term or phrase: flush cutters and pliers
'Obtain a super flush cut with XX.... cutters'
'The Plier tips start as round in shape and gradually change to a slight oval form. This feature makes them ideal for creating any design.'
Si parla di attrezzi per creare articoli di gioielleria. Vi prego di darmi un suggerimento se avete esperienza nel settore... io ho pensato a 'taglierine e pinze' ma si chiamano 'taglierine e pinze' in questo settore?
Conchita Conigliaro
Local time: 23:33


Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Sep 14, 2007 - Changes made by Conchita Conigliaro:
Created KOG entryKudoZ term » KOG term

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search