KudoZ home » English to Italian » Tech/Engineering

force collector

Italian translation: collettore a pressione


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English term or phrase:force collector
Italian translation:collettore a pressione
Entered by: Carla Trapani
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

19:54 Aug 20, 2002
English to Italian translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: force collector
Si parla di sensori. Il contesto è il seguente:

Other techniques such as employing a micro-machined diaphragm, MEM or a force collector may also be employed. The pressure, force or acceleration causes a bending, flexing or shear in the sensing member that in turn creates strain in the strain gages.

Come si traduce force collector?

Grazie :)
Carla Trapani
Local time: 23:46
Collettore a pressione
Spero serva.
Selected response from:

Local time: 23:46
Grading comment
grazie mille a tutti :)
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer


Summary of answers provided
4 +1Collettore di forza/eArmando Not
3 +2Collettore a pressioneM_Falzone



8 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5 peer agreement (net): +2
Collettore a pressione

Spero serva.

    Reference: http://www.kulite.com/frrbot01.htm
    www.edidomus.it/auto/mondoauto/tecnica/ Spiegazione.cfm?Codice=465
Local time: 23:46
PRO pts in pair: 296
Grading comment
grazie mille a tutti :)

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  mergim: Forse anche "collettore di energia"
2 hrs
  -> grazie

agree  AndiG
9 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

10 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +1
Collettore di forza/e

In questo caso si tratta dell'elemento meccanico (diaframma) microlavorato in modo da trasmettere all'elemento elettrico (strain gages) la deformazione causata dalla pressione, accelerazione o forza applicata.

Su Google, cercando "force collector + trasduttore, vi sono una decina di siti (in inglese, nessuno in italiano) che descrivono tale principio.

Spero ti serva. Buona giornata

Armando Not
Local time: 23:46
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in pair: 108

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Enzo Tamagnone
3 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search