Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:45 Dec 28, 2003
English to Italian translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:head screwdriver
1. Press the POWER button to turn system power off.
2. Unplug all cables (patient therapy cable, ECG cable, AC power adapter and cord) from the front and
rear of XXX.
3. Remove the 4 screws on the rear panel of the unit using a Phillips *head screwdriver*.
4. Once the rear panel has been removed, carefully remove the battery.
5. Disconnect the battery from the internal wire harness by firmly pressing the latch on the battery
connector, then pulling the 2 connectors apart.
6. Connect the new battery to the internal wire harness, insuring the 2 connectors are fully engaged.
7. Place the new battery in the XXX housing
8. Replace the rear panel and 4 screws; tighten the 4 screws using a Phillips *head screwdriver*.
9. Plug the XXX into an approved, grounded electrical outlet; allow a minimum of 10 hours for device charging.
10. Perform testing per hospital protocol.
Di che tipo di caccaciavite si tratta? Nella mia ignoranza conosco solo i cacciaviti a stella e quelli piatti... ;-)