KudoZ home » English to Polish » Computers (general)

curved text


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
07:26 Apr 9, 2007
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Computers (general)
English term or phrase: curved text
Jak to się fachowo nazywa?

curved text / straight text
Local time: 19:14

Summary of answers provided
4tekst łukowaty
Wojciech Kutta

Discussion entries: 2



11 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
tekst łukowaty

może być również "tekst falisty", aby wtedy, gdy jest wygięty na kształt sinusoidy

Wojciech Kutta
Local time: 02:14
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in PolishPolish
PRO pts in category: 4
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search