KudoZ home » English to Polish » Construction / Civil Engineering



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
22:02 Feb 10, 2007
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / self-adhesive tapes
English term or phrase: Bandoliering
Jak się to fachowo nazywa?

"This refers to the taping of components for automatic sequencing equipment such as with screws, rivets electronic components or other small parts".
Sylwia Lewinska
Local time: 21:08


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search