Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Polish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / rury
English term or phrase:tube sheet
ube bundle extraction:
1. Put the eyebolt in holes available in tube sheet.
2. Bring the Arch completely in back position-
3. Lift the Extractor a little bit and balance the Extractor by moving the Winch.
4. After exact balancing of Extractor put the Control Box on the front side of the machine taking proper care of the cable.
5. Lift the Extractor using crane only up to the bundle.
6. Position the Extractor front with the Shell of bundle in completely balanced and horizontal position. Extractor Front Pads just slightly touching the Shell Flange.
7. Now put two bolts in the top holes of the shell flange and tie the two slings available in front of Extractor by first loosening the slings for easy tie-in and then slightly tightening the slings to have a secure Extractor to shell connection.
8. Put the clamps and always ensure that the Extractor is perfectly leveled in both Axis.
9. Bring the Winch to the front side in order to tie the pulling rods with eyebolts.
10. Put the speed switch selector of winch in position I (slow speed) and pull the bundle out by switching rear the Winch. Stop when the bundle is 1 or 1,5 meter out from the shell in order that you can put the winch under the bundle.
11. Remove the rigid/flexible pulling rods/wire rope both from the Extractor as well as from tube sheet. Remove the eyebolts.
12. Now push the V-Block under the portion of tube bundle, which is out side shell. Bring the Winch in completely down position and fix it with tube sheet as per procedure, (if necessary, use crane movement down).
13. Put the Extractor in the horizontal position (pay attention to keep the slings not hard tightened) and start pulling out the bundle ensuring that V-Block doesn't move.
14. While pulling out the bundle constantly, watch opening of shell from all side for any rubbing or misalignment.