material system detailing stock balances by location both nett-able and non nett
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
10:43 Oct 29, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer
English to Polish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Finance (general) / oferta cenowa / przetarg
English term or phrase:material system detailing stock balances by location both nett-able and non nett
Przepraszam, że takie długie, ale nic nie kumam (zresztą bywały już dłuższe) :-)
· Provide process maps detailing non compliance management.
· Confirm compliance to Co. X Quality guidelines in receiving inspection.
· Outline plan to Capture/Record & report non compliance to these. This should be reported back into the Co X SQE [Supplier Quality Engineer] group.
· Real time receipt reconciliation of discrepancies on quality or quantity to reduce discrepancies at PI / cycle count times. outline your current capabilities here
· All inventory feeds must be complete to location level so that all pipeline inventories are visible to Co X. This must be complete and thorough ensuring no gaps due to transitioning from one location to another.
· Systematic updates to Co X **material system detailing stock balances by location both nett-able and non nett-able** are required. confirm compliance to same
· Quarantine non-net-able is a specific requirement. Provide system snapshots highlighting this.
· Confirm that you will provide on line access to PACKAGING SUPPLIER Inventory Locations.
· Outline how you align your receiving process to the Quarantine and Closed loop corrective action process.
· Detail your Return to Vendor process
· Provide process maps detailing RTV.
· Detail your ability to receive loose, palletised and container loaded material into your PACKAGING SUPPLIER.
· Provide process maps highlighting each type of loading called out above.
· Detail any experience in supporting slip sheet deliveries. Please provide relevant examples of equipment / processes.