Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Polish translations [PRO] Law/Patents - Law (general) / sądownictwo
English term or phrase:Statements
Senior Courts of England & Wales, Queen's Bench Division requests to amend the Letter of Request to include the following:
-names & addresses of the parties to the proceedings & their representatives.
- nature of the proceedings for which the evidence is required, giving FULL summary of the pending action.
Please find below a checklist that CAFCASS have stated they need to carry out the welfare/home circumstance report:
1. full names of all adults & children invilved
2. dates of birth of all childen involved
3. relationship between parties
4. full correct address of the home to be inspected
5. applicant & Resp clearly marked
6. address for both App & Resp
7. address for child
8. tel. numer if available
9. solicitor details( if any)
10. Court the Report is due to be sent to
11. Report due date
12. type of report
13. hearing details( if known)
14. statements- (in English)
Chodzi o adopcję i przeprowadzenie wywiadu czy kandydaci na rodziców są odpowiednimi osobami.