KudoZ home » English to Polish » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

foam moulder for instrument panel


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
07:33 Nov 5, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
English term or phrase: foam moulder for instrument panel
Czy ktoś ma pojęcie jak taka maszyna nazywa się po polsku? Czy mogę dać jako wtryskarka do środków pianotwórczych?
Katarzyna Misun-Nowak
Local time: 09:03

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search