KudoZ home » English to Polish » Medical: Instruments

grasping cup


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:13 Oct 25, 2006
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Medical - Medical: Instruments
English term or phrase: grasping cup
jest to jakas holding cup w endoskopie, czy cup w endoskopie to moga byc kleszczyki?

Summary of answers provided
4 +1miseczka
Magdalena Wysztygiel



4 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +1

jest to miseczkowate zakończenie kleszczyków endokopowych (bądź laparoskopowego graspera) służące np. do pobierania wycinków tkanek.

Magdalena Wysztygiel
Local time: 07:14
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Polish
PRO pts in category: 263

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Kaskaj
12 days
  -> dzięki :)
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Voters for reclassification
PRO / non-PRO
PRO (2): Dominika J, Izabela Czartoryska

Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Oct 25, 2006 - Changes made by bartek:
LevelNon-PRO » PRO
Oct 25, 2006:
Kudoz queueIn queue » Public

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search