Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
04:49 Mar 3, 2004
English to Polish translations [PRO] Medical - Medical (general) / endoproteza stawu kolanowego
English term or phrase:45 degrees of flexion
Zastanawiam sie, czy nie chodzi o tylowygiecie kolana:
"Patient has a deformity at the involved knee greater than 45 degrees of flexion, 45 degrees of varus or 45 degrees of valgus"
1. Patient has had a prior procedure of high tibial osteotomy, cruciate ligament reconstruction or patellectomy of the surgical knee.
2. Patients is morbidly obese, >60% over ideal body weight for frame and height.
3. Patient has a deformity at the involved knee greater than 45 degrees of flexion, 45 degrees of varus or 45 degrees of valgus.
4. Patients has an active or suspected latent infection in or about the knee joint.
5. Patients has a malignancy in the area of the involved knee joint.