Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:26 Oct 31, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer
English to Polish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Paper / Paper Manufacturing / packaging
English term or phrase:OBA
· A 50% improvement year on year will be expected in each of the KPI’s.
· Failure to meet these quality goals over a sustained period could resort in project cancellation.
· In the event that goals are not being met for one week, then PACKAGING SUPPLIER shall at Co X direction and at PACKAGING SUPPLIER’s sole cost, instigate;
- Implementation of tighter controls.
- 100% **OBA**
- Repeated or extended process testing
- 100% visual inspection to detect packing/cosmetic/wrong part issues.
- Other processes/practices as required.
· Dell may at C X option, use a third party inspection organisation to complete these same tests if PACKAGING SUPPLIER has not shown improvement in product quality goals within 14 days. PACKAGING SUPPLIER agrees to reimburse Co X for these costs.
· For the purpose of this RFQ submit a detailed review of current KPI measures for your ‘Best of Breed’ operation. Insure that for each KPI, measured performance against set goals is shown. KPI trends should cover a 6-month period.