KudoZ home » English to Polish » Printing & Publishing

Printing/Fixed tower


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
09:06 May 23, 2005
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing
English term or phrase: Printing/Fixed tower
Jest to część składowa duuużej maszyny do druku cyfrowego. Wiem, że jest to 'wieża', w skład której wchodzą np. następujące elementy: fuser, gilotynka, web drive. Czy jest ustalona nazwa dla takowej wieży, i czym różnią się elementy printing/fixed? I jak nazywają się po polsku...
Local time: 09:09


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search