KudoZ home » English to Polish » Printing & Publishing

fountain roll


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:12 Jun 27, 2004
English to Polish translations [PRO]
Printing & Publishing / Maszyny drukarskie
English term or phrase: fountain roll
...a także 'bridge roll', 'distributor roll', 'form roll', 'metering roll' & 'vibrator roll'. Sorry, jeżeli zadawanie kilku pytań w jednym jest wbrew netykiecie, ale dużo z tym by było roboty (naturalnie podporządkuję sie, jeżeli moderator zarządzi). Tymczasem - są to nazwy wałków w maszynie drukującej. Help greatly appreciated :-)
Rafal Piotrowski
Local time: 12:58

Discussion entries: 3


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search