KudoZ home » English to Polish » Tech/Engineering

tandem blade

Polish translation: płaskie bolce

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:03 Nov 12, 2003
English to Polish translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: tandem blade
w niektórych krajach wtyczki przewodów zasilaj±cych nie maj± "pins", tylko "blades", które mog± byc "tandem", jak w pytaniu, lub "parallel". Jak je nazwać po polsku?

Use a listed cord set consisting of a minimum 18 AWG,
Type SVT or SJT three conductor cord, maximum 3 meter (9.8 feet) in length, rated 10 A, 250 V,
with a tandem blade, grounding type attachment plug
Piotr Bienkowski
Local time: 07:56
Polish translation:płaskie bolce
bardzo fachowo nazywa się to wtyk nożowy
Selected response from:

Andrzej Lejman
Local time: 07:56
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Summary of answers provided
4 +2płaskie bolce
Andrzej Lejman



17 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +2
płaskie bolce

bardzo fachowo nazywa się to wtyk nożowy

Andrzej Lejman
Local time: 07:56
Native speaker of: Polish
PRO pts in pair: 8466
Grading comment

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  TomaszD
1 hr

agree  Stefan Simko
10 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search