Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:14 Dec 29, 2003
English to Polish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:standoffs
"· Verify a Ľ” – ˝” clearance between skin and floor.
· Wrap all cables well to reduce the risk of someone tripping and/or pulling one loose.
· Fasten the non-rotating plate to its standoffs over the collimator ring.
· Power up scanning bed before putting on the “skin.”
· Verify laser power out of the snout and that the shutter is working."
"5. Remove the detector boards attached to the MUX board being replaced (see Detector Boards R&R procedures above), ensuring that the detector boards are marked to go back into the same position in which they came out.
6. Disconnect all cables and wires.
7. Unscrew board from standoffs."