Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
18:44 Dec 29, 2003
English to Polish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering
English term or phrase:belt
ORBIT BELT REPLACEMENT
7. Inspect the new belt for any damage prior to installation. Pay close attention to the internal cable crimp point.
8. Work the new belt over the cables hanging down from the orbit plate.
9. Put the belt into place around the orbit gear, motion sensor gear, motor gear and tensioner. Be sure to locate the belt master link out in the open and not resting on any gear in either rotating direction.
10. Adjust the belt tension for 15-25 mm of deflection on its longest free path.
11. Plug all cables back into their respective components (see above) and tie-wrap the cables back onto the frame.
12. Power up the system with the skin and panels off. From the wideeye maintenance menu, perform 2 home orbits in both cw and ccw directions. Readjust belt as necessary for the 15-25 mm deflection.
13. Power down system. Replace skin and access panels.