Portuguese translation: adicionar voz a uma cena (posteriormente)
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Explanation: "Certainly the movies were always in the air for me. I come from the era when actors thought it was a big deal to be in the movies - I'm sure they still do - and I remember my experience in `Me, Natalie' (1969), which was the first movie I ever made. I had a walk-on, with Patty Duke (the film's star), in fact, and I remember being shocked and confused that they could devote a full day from 7 in the morning until 7 in the evening doing this little four-line part. It's so funny when people who are not used to making movies get into it. You just can't believe how insufferably boring it is. Waiting around and doing these lines over and over and finally having to go in and loop the lines and dub them. Eventually, I learned how to pace myself and work in the movies and adjust to the schedule."
rogerebert.com :: People :: Al Pacino, Among Lost of `Glengarry ...Waiting around and doing these lines over and over and finally having to go in and loop the lines and dub them. Eventually, I learned how to pace myself and ...
rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19920927/PEOPLE/99010317 - 40k - Cached - Similar pages
Look at definition number 7:
loop 1 (lp)
a. A length of line, thread, ribbon, or other thin material that is curved or doubled over making an opening.
b. The opening formed by such a doubled line.
2. Something having a shape, order, or path of motion that is circular or curved over on itself.
3. Electricity A closed circuit.
4. Computer Science A sequence of instructions that repeats either a specified number of times or until a particular condition is met.
5. A type of loop-shaped intrauterine device.
6. A flight maneuver in which an aircraft flies a circular path in a vertical plane with the lateral axis of the aircraft remaining horizontal.
7. A segment of film or magnetic tape whose ends are joined, making a strip that can be continuously replayed.
8. Sports See league1.