Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Portuguese translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng / Placa de circuitos
English term or phrase:print
>>Connect a digital voltmeter (DVM) at the left print between TP4 and GND (TP2).>Setting the DC current (I-set value) on the GALT print with potentiometer P2 to 1,7 V.>- Change the measure point from TP5 to TP4.
- Choose 200 A in the “Maintenance – Filaments” window.
- Check the actual current.
- If necessary correct the value to 4.0 V with the help of the potentiometer P4.
-The current measure must be on 200 A (± 2 A).
- Reset the default value on 0.
- Execute the same steps for the second filament print.