KudoZ home » English to Portuguese » Engineering (general)


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:04 Jul 20, 2005
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

English to Portuguese translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general)
English term or phrase: bubble
Trata-se de um produto nomeado no catálogo de produtos selantes:
XXX Bubble: bubble for DN 30 - DN 200 pipes
For the isolation of the system, use XXX Bubble and XXX Obstructer.
Seria simplesmente "bolha", como eu encontrei no glossário?
Mihaela Roman
Local time: 23:20

Summary of answers provided
3veja nota abaixo
Claudio Mazotti

Discussion entries: 3



3 days 12 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
veja nota abaixo

Se não houver nenhuma outra informação, sugiro q mantenha " o produto xxx Bubble" mesmo pq parece-me ser o nome do produto.

Claudio Mazotti
Works in field
Native speaker of: Portuguese
PRO pts in category: 108
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search