KudoZ home » English to Portuguese » Engineering (general)

Stockcock Transfer Set

Portuguese translation: torneira? válvula?


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:09 Nov 29, 2004
English to Portuguese translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general) / Medical Systems
English term or phrase: Stockcock Transfer Set
I am translating import documents; a list of products with no context. Medical equipment such as CTs, MRs and other similar ones.
Doreen Carre
Local time: 02:07
Portuguese translation:torneira? válvula?
Could this be a typo, with the real term being "stopcock"?
Selected response from:

Paul Kozelka
Local time: 05:07
Grading comment
Sorry for delay!
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer


Summary of answers provided
2 +1torneira? válvula?
Paul Kozelka

Discussion entries: 2



1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5 peer agreement (net): +1
stockcock transfer set
torneira? válvula?

Could this be a typo, with the real term being "stopcock"?

Paul Kozelka
Local time: 05:07
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 4
Grading comment
Sorry for delay!

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Sonia Heidemann
33 mins
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search