Portuguese translation: políticas em caso de perda de contato
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
22:55 Mar 20, 2017
English to Portuguese translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - IT (Information Technology)
English term or phrase:out-of-contact policies
5. Mitigate Loss/Theft – Allow organizations to protect themselves against loss or theft of devices with the ability to:
• Manage assets in real-time with device monitoring and diagnostics tools
• Enforce out-of-contact policies
• Mandate location-based policies including geofencing and geolocation policies
• Employ a periodic authentication policy
• Enforce complex passcode protection and mandate device encryption
• Use Remote Control to recover device
• Remotely lock and wipe device
Your use in the question? I've never heard of it before, and from context it would seem to mean "out of contact" or "incommunicado," but it doesn't make any sense to me. http://ask.metafilter.com/87766/Out-of-pocket
Parece que mesmo para os nativos a expressão causa dúvidas.
E aqui, parece que o termo nos remete mesmo para o estado de "incomunicabilidade" do dispositivo:
Out of Contact Device Policy [ – ]
Alert and take action on devices that have been out-of-contact for a period of time.
Enable out-of-contact policies based on last connection time and enforce device side actions
Log events, show messages, wipe device, activate data connection
Enable flexible script-based execution for IT administrators to specify any action currently supported by MobiControl http://emsolutions.no/?page_id=229