Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Portuguese translations [Non-PRO] Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / Safety measures
English term or phrase:line hose
The following specific requirements apply to insulating blankets, covers, line hose, gloves, and sleeves made of rubber:
· Insulating equipment will be inspected for damage before each day's use and immediately following any incident that can reasonably be suspected of having caused damage. Insulating gloves will be given an air test, along with the inspection.
· Insulating equipment with any of the following defects may not be used:
* A hole, tear, puncture, or cut
* Ozone cutting or ozone checking (the cutting action produced by ozone on rubber under mechanical stress into a series of interlacing cracks)
* An embedded foreign object.
* Any of the following texture changes: swelling, softening, hardening, or becoming sticky or inelastic.
* Any other defect that damages the insulating properties.