Portuguese translation: fazer/praticar/dedicar-se a
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Portuguese translations [PRO] Medical - Medical (general) / educação física/imagem
English term or phrase:engage
1. I feel that I am less attractive to prospective partners when I have small muscles than when I have larger muscles
2. I would like to be bigger in the future
3. Men with small muscles are less masculine than men with larger muscles
4. I aim to develop further my physique
5. I would like to be more muscular in the future
6. I feel bad about my body when I do not feel very big or muscular
7. I would like to spend more time building up my muscles
8. I think that large muscles are a sign of masculinity
9. I often engage in bodybuilding