KudoZ home » English to Portuguese » Tech/Engineering

Switched orifice


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:51 Apr 27, 2001
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

English to Portuguese translations [PRO]
English term or phrase: Switched orifice
Only Portuguese (Portugal)

Inlet valve: front left, with switched orifice
Hugo Barbosa
Local time: 09:19

Summary of answers provided
namarca de concavidade (veja em baixo)
Elisa Capelão



20 hrs
marca de concavidade (veja em baixo)

Inlet valve: front left, with switched orifice

Esta não está a fazer muito sentido, pois as válvulas de admissão (inlet valves) não têm orificios. algumas têm deflectores mas orifícios não.

Por isso creio que o seu texto talvez se refira a uma marca, uma pequena concavidade que de facto algumas válvulas destas apresentam.

Marca de concavidade (cavidade, orifício)

é a única coisa que me parece fazer sentido

Elisa Capelão
Local time: 09:19
Native speaker of: Native in PortuguesePortuguese
PRO pts in pair: 207
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search