KudoZ home » English to Russian » Construction / Civil Engineering

slammer stud


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
02:30 Sep 4, 2006
English to Russian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / residential steel framing
English term or phrase: slammer stud
This is s stud presumably used to support a joining partition.
Sergey Sitnikov
Local time: 11:03

Discussion entries: 5


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search