Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)|
|English term or phrase:||under the CCDBG re-authorization of 2014|
|Russian translation:||согласно Закону о Финансировании Детского Социального Обеспечения и Развития, принятого в 2014 году на новый срок, с поправками|
|Entered by:|| Oleg Shirokov||Options:|
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary
|English to Russian translations [PRO]|
Social Sciences - Education / Pedagogy
|English term or phrase: CCDBG re-authorization |
|Child Care Works and Keystone STARS|
• The Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) is the primary source of federal funding for Pennsylvania’s subsidized child care program, Child Care Works (CCW) and its quality rating improvement system (QRIS) Keystone STARS.
• Pennsylvania’s annual federal allocation is one of the largest among all U.S. states and territories.
• CCW serves about 118,000 children on average each month.
• Families must have income below 200% FPIG to enter the program and income below 235% FPIG to remain in the program
• TANF families and former TANF families are prioritized. Families qualifying under the low-income program are placed on a waiting list if funds are not immediately available.
• The majority of regulated child care providers in Pennsylvania participate in Keystone STARS. This means our most vulnerable children have access to higher quality care.
Key Changes for Pennsylvania’s CCDBG Plan
• The plan covers the next federal plan cycle for the period October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2022.
• There are eight sections to the plan that span all elements required under the CCDBG re-authorization of 2014.
• Pennsylvania’s plan certifies that it is in compliance with all of the requirements with only two exceptions, both related to criminal background checks.
Promote Family Engagement through Outreach and Consumer Education (Section 2)
• The Department of Human Services’ website and public portal “COMPASS” provide robust information to the public about child care options, quality child care, inspection results and information about becoming a licensed child care provider, including criminal background check requirements.
• Families can connect to a multitude of services, including, but not limited to, Head Start, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance, the Children’s Health Insurance Program and Medical Assistance.
• Information and Resources are available to families of children with special needs through the CONNECT helpline.
• Pennsylvania has issued policy statements and guidance to providers and parents regarding the reduction of suspension and expulsion of children from care.
Provide Stable Child Care Financial Assistance to Families (Section 3)
• Pennsylvania was among the first states to implement twelve-month eligibility periods. Since December 2015, families have enjoyed longer, more stabilized periods of child care assistance, even during periods of job loss, to facilitate their quick reconnection with employment.
• Families are required to report fewer changes and there are is a limited number of circumstances under which child care assistance would end before the conclusion of the twelve-month period.
• Families experiencing homelessness or domestic violence may seek waivers for verification requirements, making the initial application process easier.
• Grandparents and other caretakers who suddenly find themselves responsible for young children can expect to receive help with child care for the duration of the twelve-month period, continuing child care assistance at a time when the child and family most need it.
Пожалуйста, помогите перевести "under the CCDBG re-authorization of 2014"
См. их сайт - http://www.education.pa.gov/k-12/special education/pages/def...
В 2014 году Конгресс США ввёл поправки в закон, утвердил их и сделал снова законом.
under the CCDBG re-authorization of 2014 - согласно Закону о Финансировании Детского Социального Обеспечения и Развития, принятого в 2014 году на новый срок, с поправками.
Selected response from:
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
31 mins confidence: 2 days 7 hrs confidence:
Return to KudoZ list
KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.
Search millions of term translations