KudoZ home » English to Russian » Engineering: Industrial

sliding stem regulating valve


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:34 Jul 27, 2005
English to Russian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial / oil and gas processing
English term or phrase: sliding stem regulating valve
special type of valves used in compressor installations
Local time: 15:02

Summary of answers provided
3 +1регулирующий кл&
Talyb Samedov



2 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5 peer agreement (net): +1
регулирующий кл&


Note added at 2 mins (2005-07-27 08:37:32 GMT)

регулирующий клапан со скользящим штоком

Talyb Samedov
Local time: 03:02
Works in field
Native speaker of: Russian
PRO pts in category: 4

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Ol_Besh
5 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search