Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
1. Mount spacing rings (223-170) in centerline-to-centerline pattern of 950 mm along en-tire CMAS Channel. The spacing rings are divide in two parts, which have to be fixed together with screw M8x40 (223-177) and nut M8 (223-178)
2. Mount mineral fiber quilts (223-122) around the channel in between and under spac-ing rings.
3. Fix the quilts with quilt hooks (223-171) every 100 mm.
4. Cover insulation with prefabricated sheet metal cases (Pos. 223-1 – 14).
5. Fix with self-tapping screws 4,8x13 (223-176) mm approximately 25 mm from bead – use at least 6 pieces per running meter.