Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Russian translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general) / ventilation
English term or phrase:spigots
это описание ventilation canopies - как я понимаю, вытяжных зонтов. Но что такое spigots? В словарях слишком много вариантов.... :( Подскажите, пожалуйста, исходя из данного контекста. и что такое supply and make-up spigots?
Drawings in plan, elevation and section where appropriate to illustrate their interface with cooking equipment, false ceilings, lighting, etc. and complete with:-
- Position and size of extract spigots.
- Position and size of all supply or make-up spigots where incorporated into the canopies.
- Extract rates, velocities and static pressures.
- Supply air rates and static pressures.
- Hanging rate, together with details of any secondary support system/method.
- Drawings of any automatic fire suppression system to be incorporated with details of control panel mounting and enclosure, location of emergency pulls, discharge nozzles.
The drawings will also indicate the wiring diagram for interfaces with solenoid gas valves, isolators, master fire panels and security offices.
Drawings as required to indicate canopy locations including details of other ventilation requirements such as direct connected spigots on the food service equipment.