Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
05:44 Aug 21, 2014
English to Russian translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial
English term or phrase:changed from the shelf
- Casting is loaded with manipulator (provided by customer) into the fixture of the turntable
- Hydraulic clamps clamp the castings directly by movable hydraulic clamps For the other castings the base fixture is clamped by hydraulic clamps, the single castings are clamped on this base fixture by mechanic clamps
- Automatic start
- The casting is turned into the robot cell
- The position of the casting will be measured and the necessary offset calculated
- Processing program:
- Grinding of contour
***- Tools are removed / changed from the shelf***
- Clamping surfaces are not finished
- Parts are positioned by the turning units and the program, thus finishing of the castings by robot is possible
Речь идет о зачистке/шлифовке обрезанных мест у литых деталей.