Russian translation: система или структура поставок
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Russian translations [Non-PRO] Bus/Financial - Marketing / Market Research / accounting term
English term or phrase:delivery framework
Buyer - Import Sourcing Specialist
To select quality suppliers in foreign countries and to negotiate pricing, delivery frameworks (система поставки товара?), and payment schedules in line with the company's purchasing policies.
1. Overviews present foreign suppliers of purchased items , analyzing performance for continuity of supply , pricing, delivery, and quality satisfaction.
2. Keeps abreast of import regulations, taxes, and political and economic situation in suppliers' countries to ensure reliability of source.
3. Develops prospects for supply of company material and finished items by visiting foreign locations, discussing price, quality levels, and delivery cycles. Obtains business and financial references of prospective suppliers.
4. Recommends prospective suppliers to purchasing director for approval .
5. Places trial orders with new supplier. Expedites import process as required. Monitors quality of production, delivery dates , and satisfaction. Provides supplier with feedback report.
6. Negotiates payment terms for cost of cutting dies and printing plates with new suppliers.
7. Determines most advantageous payment methods for imported items .
May visit plant facilities of foreign suppliers during trial run to new items.
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar field.
2. At least five years of purchasing experience, including trading and purchasing practices in foreign countries.
3. Familiarity with company's requirements for type of goods to be purchased.
4. Knowledge of several foreign languages and foreign travel experience helpful.
5. Willingness to spend about 25 percent of time in foreign travel.