Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
20:53 Nov 30, 2013
English to Russian translations [PRO] Medical - Medical (general) / косметология
English term or phrase:bitterness folds
Контекста для этого слова очень мало. Перечисляются зоны для проведения контурной пластики.
Должно быть какой-то специфический термин в косметологии ("морщины горя"????).
According to the injection areas:
• forehead wrinkles : thin lines with a needle by linear threading injection or using the postage stamp technique, massage well afterwards. Deeper lines can be treated with a small calibre cannula (30G).
• Glabella = frown lines: beware, area with numerous vascular anastomoses, no thick filler therefore choose Apriline Normale, the cannula is a safe option in this area.
• temples volume : neurovascular risk, fanning technique with the cannula.
• crow’s feet: generally with a needle because the lines are thin; possible with a cannula for deep wrinkles.
• dark circles : 2 possible techniques:
• either with a needle, 3 or 4 perpendicular injections, at contact with bone, no thick filler so choose Apriline Normale, then massage the bolus well.
• either with a micro-cannula, one single lateral entrance point, subperiosteal linear threading injection.
• cheekbone volume : beware of the suborbital neurovascular bundle, therefore the cannula appears to be a safer choice to inject Apriline Forte, minimum 1ml on each side.
• cheeks: fanning technique, therefore using the cannula is quicker and will avoid bruising.
• nasolabial folds : safe area, needle or cannula according to the practitioner’s habits, the cannula seems more comfortable, one single insertion needed; however at the top of the nasolabial folds, in the last centimetre near the nose, avoid using needles.
• bitterness folds: as above, but this area bruises more easily with the needle.