KudoZ home » English to Russian » Printing & Publishing



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
15:17 Mar 30, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Errant question

English to Russian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing / Буклет
English term or phrase: Klapper
Seite 4 Klapper

Насколько я могу понять из файла ПДФ, это отгибающийся лист в буклете.
Как его назвать!
Oleg Delendyk
Local time: 04:55

Discussion entries: 2


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search