Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:29 Apr 11, 2005
English to Russian translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering / robot
English term or phrase:coordinated interpolation
In some demanding applications, CPU load problems may occur, causing errors such as "50082 Deceleration too long" or "50024 Corner path failure". The parameters described below can be used to reduce these problems.
Path resolution corresponds in some sense to the distance between two points in the path. Increasing Path resolution means increasing that distance which leads to a decrease in the resolution of the path!
Increasing Path resolution is a way to deal with robot installations that have external axes with long deceleration times. In such applications the warning "50082 Deceleration too long" is reported, simultaneously generating a quick-stop. The path resolution parameter then needs to be increased until the problem disappears.
The need for tuning the path resolution parameter increases when:
- The acceleration value of an external axis (and the robot) is decreased (Ace Set,
- The acceleration derivative is decreased (Ace Set, second parameter).
- The speed is increased.
- The distances between closely programmed positions are decreased.
- The number of simultaneously controlled axes is increased.
- Using ***coordinated interpolation***.
- Using Weldguide.
- Using Conveyor tracking.
- Using RAPID controlled path correction.
- Using Multitasking with computationally demanding RAPID programs.
- Reorienting with a small or no TCP movement.
Explanation: Groundwater Vistas and MODFLOW
... Импорт и интерполяция разреженных отметок высот разными методами: ...
Координаты ячеек могут географической системе координат, местной системе координат ...