Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
19:19 Sep 9, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Errant question
English to Serbo-Croat translations [PRO] Construction / Civil Engineering / autoput
English term or phrase:braking up
The visual inspection of the highway should include the identification of:
- Transversal cracks (pavement base or eventual braking up)
- Transversal or longitudinal cracks – wear and tear of the carriageway
- Cracks due to wear of the macadam
- Alligator cracking
- Repairs to carriageway – resurfacing
- Punctual, structural repairs
- Pavement deformation waves
- Overbalancing of concrete slabs