Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Serbo-Croat translations [PRO] Medical - Medical (general) / PRVA POMOC
English term or phrase:synovial bursa
Foreign bodies in the wound
* Wound located near a joint (synovial bursa or joint may become infected)
* Wound in the back of the hand or foot (injury to tendon)
* Wounds which are 2 - 3 cm long (and are very dirty), 1/2 cm deep – patients should be sent to hospital within 6 hours to have their wounds treated
* if the patient had no tetanus inoculation (rusty nails, earth, faecal matter)
* injuries to the eye
* stab wounds: in the trunk area (internal organs)