KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Aerospace / Aviation / Space

hub seal


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
06:17 Sep 12, 2011
English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Aerospace / Aviation / Space
English term or phrase: hub seal
El texto describe distintas partes y accesorios de un parabrisas de avión y en un momento aparece el término "hub seal". Tengo entendido que se trata del burlete hermético, pero no estoy seguro. Ideas?

Muchas gracias!! =)
JuanMa Guevara

Discussion entries: 4


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search