Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
14:29 Jan 14, 2008
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
English term or phrase:craft housing
3.0. Construction Mobilization
Prior to the arrival of the work force, a General Services Manager will supervise the erection of temporary facilities and initial reception of materials and equipment, as well as pipeline spreads.
He will also be responsible for the following:
· To receive material unloading equipment
· To receive pipeline spread construction equipment
· To set up or modified temporary field office/s, camps, and other construction temporary facilities, required for mobilization activities
· To arrange for fuel storage and distribution at the major material storage locations
· To arrange for temporary power and communications supply to distribution panels at the different locations of material and equipment
· To allocate availability at the required scheduled arrival time for staff and ***craft housing***.
· To supervise and direct field operation center set up and the beginning of temporary camps, messing and recreation facilities.