Spanish translation: sano y salvo; tal y como llegué; completamente ileso
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
English term or phrase:
all parts intact
sano y salvo; tal y como llegué; completamente ileso
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / Seguridad en la empresa
English term or phrase:all parts intact
9. What does VPP mean to you?
• We have a safe workplace we can be proud of
• Our company cares about our well-being
• We have one of the best safety programs
• I go home the same way I came to work - all parts intact
• Zero Waste (money isn’t being spent on unnecessary worker’s compensation claims)
• Not being afraid of OSHA but liking that they are in our plant
• Our safety program will only get better