KudoZ home » English to Spanish » Electronics / Elect Eng

switching receiver


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:54 Mar 11, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

English to Spanish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng / motion detector
English term or phrase: switching receiver
Linking the detector to a chime or switching receiver
**Cómo conectar el detector a una campanilla o a un "receptor de conmutación"?**
Or does it have another equivalent? Can anyone help? Txs.
Melina Morales
Local time: 05:50

Summary of answers provided
4receptor conmutado



1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
receptor conmutado

"Cómo conectar el detector a una campanilla de repique o a un receptor conmutado"

Esta es muy aproximada..., ¡éxito!

Local time: 04:50
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in SpanishSpanish
PRO pts in category: 76
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search