Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general)
English term or phrase:backup rings
Before assembly, ensure the auto switch cavity is clean and free from scale, corrosion, dirt, etc.
1. If necessary, install new backup rings and o-rings (items 8, 10, 12, 13) to the auto start piston return stop (item 7).
2. Remove and do not replace the teflon rings on the auto switch piston assembly. These rings should be removed for optimum auto switch operation.
3. Install the auto switch piston return spring (item 6) in the auto switch cavity on the piston housing.
4. Install the auto switch piston assembly, ensuring that it engages the spring inserted in step (3.).
5. Install the auto switch piston return stop (item 9) on the piston shaft so that the small backup ring faces out.
6. Install the retainer cap (item 11) over the piston shaft and hand thread it into the piston housing.