Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
|English to Spanish translations [PRO]|
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial / Safety
|English term or phrase: protective goggles|
|The following equipment shall be carried on board the transport unit for all danger label numbers:|
- for each vehicle, a wheel chock of a size suited to the maximum mass of the vehicle and to the diameter of the wheel;
- two self-standing warning signs;
- eye rinsing liquid (Not required for danger label numbers 1, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3.); and
for each member of the vehicle crew
- a warning vest (e.g. as described in the EN 471 standard);
- portable lighting apparatus;
- a pair of protective gloves; and
- eye protection (e.g. protective goggles).
|gafas de seguridad integrales|
Las safety glasses son las gafas de seguridad normales. Aquí hablan de goggles, que es un artilugio más parecido a las gafas de bucear, es decir: de seguridad e integrales. Creo que este término ya ha salido y está en Glosario. Saludos
Selected response from:
Local time: 20:43
|4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer |
4 mins confidence: 5 mins confidence: peer agreement (net): +2