Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
19:14 Nov 17, 2006
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Bus/Financial - Finance (general)
English term or phrase:pre-positioned resources
• Leverages the value of data and its value to the business enabling information lifecycle management (ILM) and true storage cost reduction over time
• Pre-positioned resources can be quickly and efficiently procured and utilized at no risk
• Reduces the risk of buying storage resources in advance of actual requirements
• Ensures predictable, competitive pricing over time• Comprehensive price-per-gigabyte per month, which aids in the implementation of a client charge-back model
• Eliminates the issue of remaining book value write-off