Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
English to Spanish translations [PRO] General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters
English term or phrase:drive / driven
¿Se os ocurre algún término concreto (con algún sinónimo) que pueda aplicarse a todos estos contextos? Muchas gracias.
- a strategic plan will drive a lot of very good behaviors.
- I really want to drive a different culture and a different behavior.
- Driven Together to be First.
- "Driven" means passionate pursuit of our goals.
- These are big goals that will drive a lot of exciting new things.
- we're going to drive their growth aggressively.
- help us to drive new innovation and technology into the markets
- certain behaviors drive a culture in our organisation
- We'll drive business simplification.