Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:55 Jun 27, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere
English to Spanish translations [PRO] Human Resources
English term or phrase:Delighters
Three Types of Needs - Kano Analysis
3. Attractive Qualities -- Delighters
- Customers may or may not have conscious knowledge of these needs
- A design that includes them have the potential to increase satisfaction in a nonlinear manner and has the potential for large returns
- A design that does not fulfill them will still satisfy customer
- For example, 5 types of fading features on a camcorder may increase satisfaction for all customer, but the absence of these 5 fading features would likely not lead to dissatisfaction to the majority of customers